Thursday, December 4, 2008













10 Questions With MJM Driver and DJ Ryan McCauley:
Driver of the Punisher truck:

(1). Ryan how would you rate your MJM season thus far?
A: I'd rate it a 7, We've had some rough times trying out our new truck the past week, Managed to grab a few Freestyle wins along the way this season with a different truck but overall its been a good run, I'll be looking for a few more wins before seasons end.

(2). Ryan the new truck looks great, Any special things your thinking of doing to it?
A: We may put some new quarter panels on it and add some headers but not much else I want to add, I love the look of this thing.

(3). Now your on a pretty elite team in MTM2, How is your relationship with your Team Mates in MJM?
A: Its great to finally be apart of a big name team in MTM2, A team that is a threat in any and every event. As for my Team Mates, There great, Like all teams we have our good days and our bad days but we always manage to pull through and become a stronger team at the end of the day.

(4). Ryan many racers have said you are the most underrated Freestyler in the game, What are your thoughts on that?
A:I've been around for a while, Most do not know that I have won a Freestyle championship before, Though I do like to hide in the back and prowl around until its go time, And leave them with a run they won't soon forget.

(5). What are your top 3 most memorable MTM2 moments?
A: First would have to be my First Freestyle Championship, Second I'd have to go with beating Kevin Payne for the first time ever in the PPRL World Finals 1 event. Lastly I'd have to say upsetting everyone at the CMTDR World Finals by coming out 2nd in the order and winning the Freestyle event.

(6). Who do you look up to the most in MTM2?
A: Dave Collard and Kyle Carr, Kyle helped me when I was new and taught me the basics of MTM2 online. Collard for the awesome events he puts on which are always a load of fun. Also both my team mates, they've helped me with alot, Rough times to many that i'd like to remember, so to all of these. Thank you.

(7). Who in your mind as of late has impressed you the most?
A: Auz Grams; He won the Halloween Havoc Freestyle Competetion earlier this year in the DC Special Events, I forsee many great things from that kid.

(8). In all of MTM2 who of all the racers do you most hate losing to?
A: Hate is a strong word to use, I don't like to lose period but that is why we have Freestyle :)

(9). Who is your favorite Monster Jam Superstar?
A: Charlie Pauken and Frank Krmel no doubt.

(10). Who is the most talented in your opinion of all MTM2 racers? You can name more then one.
A: Jordan Robson, Kyle Carr, Dave Collard, Austin Grams, and Chris Kaelin. There are many more, These just come to mind!

Ryan thank you for your time and GL with the rest of your MJM season!

"Thank you."

Tune in next week when Mike Elmendorf is put on the spot!

No comments: